Koh Hong Day Tour from Krabi by Speedboat or Longtail Boat
- A day trip to Hong Island in Krabi is the ultimate relaxation: peaceful, secluded, and quiet
- Snorkel in clear waters of a secluded lagoon and explore the islands' abundant marine life
- Hong Islands have National Park status and will give you a chance to see pristine natural scenery
- Leave your worries behind and let a powerful speedboat take you on an amazing day trip to Krabi's hidden paradise
Explore Thailand's island paradise in Krabi with a visit to Hong Islands. Belonging to the National Marine Park, this stunning four-island archipelago is just twenty minutes away from Ao Nang by speedboat. With a mesmerizing backdrop of Phang Nga Bay, the islands have rightfully earned their title as some of the most beautiful in Thailand. Hong is literally translated as "room" from Thai — and for a reason: the islands are secluded and in the centre is a lagoon completely surrounded by cliffs. You will be able to enjoy complete privacy, crystal clear water and sunny sandy beaches away from crowds of tourists so you can truly relax.
- Wear sunglasses and sunscreen, bring towels, swimwear, hat, or cap
- Don't forget your camera and waterproof case