Private Find Romance in Hua Hin Day Tour by AK Travel
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Enjoy a private tour with your friends and family to Hua Hin!
- Discover the beauty of Hua Hin, a resort town formerly frequented by the Thai royal family
- Have an unforgettable adventure to some of the city’s most amazing sights
- Take in the incredible natural views, unique atmosphere, and rich history of Hua Hin
- You'll be in good hands with a professional and experienced driver and English/Chinese speaking guide
- Wanna visit Cicada Night Market at weekend? Check out Enjoying the Slow Relaxing Life in Hua Hin by AK Private Day Tour
Let this day tour take you on a journey to beautiful Hua Hin. While Hua Hin is lesser known compared to its touristy counterparts like Krabi and Phuket, the seaside resort is also home to beautiful beaches. Some tourists choose it over any other beach resort due to its refreshing mix of sea and city, with an almost cosmopolitan vibe, water parks, and excellent golf courses. The first stop of this tour is the Phra Nakhon Khiri (also known as Khao Wang), a historical park on a hill overlooking the city. Then you'll enjoy a sumptuous lunch at White Beach Seafood Restaurant, before you proceed to Plearn Wan to browse the shops reminiscent of the 1960s. You'll also drop by Chang Chui Market, a market inside a plane. It's a place where new generation artists and artists showcase their work. Other than the art gallery, you'll enjoy the restaurants, cinema, cafes, street food, and unique shops here. And if you want to spend a bit more time in Hua Hin, simply tell your guide so you can be dropped off at your Hua Hin Hotel!
- Ensure you have enough storage space in your phone/camera for photos!
- Thailand is a devout Buddhist country, so please observe proper dress code when visiting the temples as a form of respect. The basic rule is to wear clothing that covers the shoulders and knees (e.g. pants, T-shirt, etc.)