Jurong Bird Park with Tram Ride
- Jurong Bird Park is SG Clean Certified. Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Prepare to be amazed by the nine-storey Lory Loft aviary, the open Flamingo Lake, a 30m waterfall, and more
- Get the chance to hand feed and learn about birds such as flamingos, ostriches, pelicans, lorikeets, and more
- Watch an interactive show featuring a star-studded lineup of feathered friends and ferocious flying predators
- Enjoy easy and convenient transfers from your hotel in the city with a Jurong Bird Park transfer
- Enhance your visit with a lunch with the parrots or feast on Indian dishes at Curry Garden
Meet and interact with thousands of birds at Asia's largest bird paradise. Discover a collection of over 5,000 colorful birds from 400 species, across over 20.2 hectares of exploratory landscapes, naturalistic environments and giant walk-in aviaries. You'll get to enjoy close-up interactions with the feathered residents at feeding sessions, and be impressed by entertaining antics at daily shows. Indulge in a sumptuous Asian buffet lunch in the company of talented parrots, and splash in some water fun at the wet playground. This sanctuary sure makes for an exciting day out for the whole family!
- In light of the COVID-19 situation and enhanced social distancing measures, Tram Rides, Animal Shows, Birdz of Play, Animal Feeding and Keepers' Chit Chat activities will be suspended.
- Guests affected by the Tram Ride cancellation, will be eligible for a voucher of $5 per adult / $3 per child, redeemable at the ticketing counter.
- If you're coming with children, don't forget to bring along their swimwear so they can play freely at the Birdz of Play wet-play area
Q: I saw a warning that suggests that some tickets sold by resellers are not valid and will not be accepted. Are the tickets bought from Klook genuine? Will I have any problems at the admission gate?
A: Unlike third party platforms who may hold fraudulent tickets, Klook is an authorized reseller of Jurong Bird Park. All tickets sold by Klook are genuine and will be accepted at the admission gate.