Trick Eye Museum
- Trick Eye Museum is SG Clean Certified. Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Trick and be tricked with more than 80 optical illusion paintings and installations
- There are no boundaries! Step inside or crawl into the exhibits, interact with the characters and become the subject of the artwork on display
- See optical illusion artworks exclusive to Singapore that you won't find in any other gallery
- Don’t forget to book your compulsory timeslots here before visiting the museum
Let your imagination run wild at Trick Eye Museum in Singapore, an internationally-renowned 3D art museum from Korea. With its huge array of hand-painted art exhibits made by dedicated Korean artists, each exhibit comes alive with the use of a special art technique, called Trompe-l’oeil, that makes 2D art pop up into 3D! Feel, touch, and interact with the exhibits in 6 different zones, and enjoy a day filled with fun, laughter, adventure and excitement. Get a heightened experience of the Trick Eye Museum with their very own Augmented Reality mobile app, where you'll see a whole new world of AR appear before your very eyes! Discover a hidden word that is seen only through the app by downloading the free “Trickeye-Singapore” mobile app from the Google Play Store or App Store, and watch as your photos and videos come alive with hidden animals, magic, fireworks and other special effects! Come experience our latest exhibits all the way from Korea! Do battle with a ferocious sea dragon, take a walk on the wild side among giant dinosaurs or try to escape the clutches of the evil witch if you’re up for an adventure. Or stroll through the colourful Rainbow Room with larger than life candy if you’re looking for Insta-worthy photos. Challenge yourself to take the most creative optical illusion photos, and enjoy a day filled with laughter, fun and memories.