Koh Larn Speedboat Day Trip from Pattaya with Lunch
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Discover the beauty and waters of Thailand’s picturesque Coral Island with a fun day trip to Koh Larn
- Hop aboard a modern speedboat or yacht and travel off the coast of Pattaya for an exciting island getaway
- Ride the waves on a jet ski, soar above the island on a parachute, and enjoy other thrilling water activities
- Experience the fascinating marine life and clear blue waters of Pattaya during a snorkeling session at Sak Island
Discover Pattaya's rich underwater world, fly with a parachute go on a sea walker dive and more – all on a secluded beach. This Coral Island activity combines 5 fun water things to do in Pattaya and you are sure to find something you've always wanted to try. Choose from snorkeling, sea walker diving, parasailing, jet skiing, and banana boating! Don't forget your CD full of exciting Pattaya memories and share the experience with friends and family back home.
Q: How can we contact the driver when I can't find the driver at the meet-up point?
A: Please contact KLOOK immediately, or you can directly call the local operator's telephone under the voucher to contact the local operator. Since this is a shared transfer, please be patient in case of delays along with the pick-up route.
Q: Does the package include the transfer service?
A: The transfer service is included in all packages. The operator will reconfirm your pick up time in advance. Since this is a shared transfer, please be patient in case of delays along with the pick-up route.
Q: Can I amend the number of participants?
A: You need to cancel the booking and rebook with the correct number of participants. Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hour(s) before the selected activity date.
Q: Can I postpone the participation date?
A: No, the voucher is only valid on the specified date and time.
Q: Can I cancel the booking?
A: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hour(s) before the selected activity date.