- Follow certified instructors along a sea-and-mangrove route
- Spot a range of wildlife and enjoy the tranquility of the mangroves
- Learn about the heritage of the area and its people, and pick up a thing or two about nature
- The easy-to-moderate Mangrove Kayaking is perfect for beginners
Kayak Singapore's naturally fascinating waters with the company of passionate, good-humored guides, some of whom are Ubin natives with an intimate knowledge of the locale. Learn about the heritage of Palau Ubin as you paddle in pairs, enter the mangroves and glimpse kingfishers, eagles, hornbills and herons. You might also be lucky to sight an otter family or pink dolphin pod! Alternatively, an 8.27km journey through to the middle of the island will bestow you with scenic views of wetlands and waterways. The area is a beautiful corner of Singaporean wilderness that's rarely seen due to its relatively inaccessibility, thus making this a truly one-of-a-kind experience for the curious and adventurous.
- Food is not included in the program so you may want to bring your own lunch or snacks. Alternatively there are local restaurants and eateries on Pulau Ubin within easy walking distance