Pattaya to Koh Larn Half Day Tour
- Discover a Thai paradise of white sandy beaches and azure waters on Koh Larn by speedboat!
- Home to six beautiful beaches, Koh Larn is an exotic haven for island hopping enthusiasts
- Enjoy convenient roundtrip hotel transfers from Pattaya City aboard a songthaew
- Chase the winds and ride the tides by parasailing, seawalking, or by riding a jet ski or a banana boat!
- Extend your stay in a tropical utopia and explore a full day tour on Koh Larn island!
Most recent review
What to expect
Just off the coast of Pattaya City in the Gulf of Thailand sits a tropical haven of white sandy beaches and clear, azure waters. Mark your itineraries and schedule your visit to paradise! Discover Koh Larn—also known as Coral Island—home to 6 beautiful beaches and the most exquisite views. Enjoy a convenient pick up at your hotel and depart to Koh Larn by speedboat. Ride the waves in style while delighting in panoramic sights. Upon arriving at the island, spend your day however you wish! By the beach, lounge on your complimentary beach chair and relax under swaying palm trees. Underwater, swim around or try out a seawalking adventure. Above the sea, speed through sparkling waters on a Jet Ski or go on a thrilling banana boat ride! Up in the skies, soar above by parasailing and marvel at the picturesque bird’s-eye view of the island. Follow the call of the ocean and seek an exotic escape to Koh Larn with ease.
Things to note
- You can enjoy other marine sports and water activities in Koh Larn by selecting from the provided packages, or paying individually activity on site
- Outdoor showering is available at Koh Larn with an additional cost of THB50 per person, to be paid directly paid in cash to the staff on site