The Sanctuary of Truth
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Enjoy Thailand's famous ornate wood temple and trace the origins of Thai wood carving
- Be guided by an expert who will explain the cultural philosophy of the 105 meter tall building
- Take part in other recreational activities such as an elephant ride or river boat ride
- You can opt for add-on activities to complete your experience at The Sanctuary of Truth
Private Bangkok and Pattaya Airports Transfers (UTP, DMK or BKK) for Pattaya
From US$ 32.45
Private City Transfers from Pattaya to Bangkok, Hua Hin, Koh Samet & Koh Chang
From US$ 78.35
The Sanctuary of Truth is an architecture marvel composed entirely of wood without any metal nails. Constructed to preserve the building techniques of the past, the building exemplifies hand-hewn woodworking skills in Thailand. Built based on the religious philosophy of impermanence, the complex features four wings dedicated to Thai, Khmer, Chinese and Indian religious iconography respectively. Check out the intricate wooden carvings as you walk around the building.
Q: Can I cancel this booking?
A: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hour(s) before the selected activity date.
Q: Can I amend the paticipate day?
A: Amendment will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hour(s) before the selected activity date. Please contact Klook for further help.
Q: Why does the counter need me wait at least one hour?
A: For same day bookings, please allow a 1 hour processing time before redeeming your voucher at the ticket counter.
Q: Does local operator have the transfer service?
A: No, the local operator currently does not provide the transfer service.
Q: When will the booking be confirmed?
A: Your booking will be confirmed Instantly, if there have any question, you can contact Klook for further inquiry.