Ang Thong National Marine Park Islands Day Tour
- Explore Talay Nai and Ang Thong National Park – Thailand's natural beauties in the Southern Gulf Coast
- The ragged 42-island archipelago boasts few of the world's most gorgeous coral and marine sights
- Each island hides its own treasure – secret lagoons, limestone cliffs, white sand – beneath emerald waters
- Natural wonders await: brave the beach waves and go on a snorkeling adventure in the coral gardens
- Recharge your energies with a deserving lunch buffet after a swimming session
- Travel easily and comfortably from your hotel via a round trip transfer service
Thailand is a nation filled with natural wonders. Among them is the scattered, sawtoothed 42-island archipelago of Ang Thong National Park. On this cruise, you'll get to witness some of the world's most beautiful coral gardens and wealthy marine life hidden beneath crystal clear waters. Along the journey too, you'll see secret lagoons, limestone cliffs, and bright colored sands of peach and white – all rising from the waves in dramatic fashion. On the day of the tour, it's best to prepare early as you will be picked up from your hotel in Phangan at around 8:00am to 8:45am. Your transfer service will leave the Ban Tai area at 9:00am. On board you will find snacks, fruits, tea and coffee, and soft drinks as a welcoming service for the guests. The first stop is at Koh Wao or Koh Tay Plow at 10:20am for fun activities such as swimming or snorkeling. By noon, recharge and enjoy a lunch buffet of traditional Thai food and seasonal fruits prepared by the operator. Moving on from the coral gardens is 15 minute cruise to Ao Ka Beach and Talay Nai Lagoon. At 12:30pm, either stay on the cruise or go an exciting kayak activity around the gorgeous waters towards Koh Mae Koh and finally stop at Talay Nai. The latter is known for its stunning emerald-colored waters that inspired Alex Garland's cult-classic novel "The Beach." You'll arrive here at around 1:30pm to climb to the viewing platform, which offers a stunning panorama of the islands from this side of the marine park. This will take up approximately two hours of the day tour before proceeding to the 50 minute trekking activity at Koh Wua Talap Island at 3:30pm. You can also relax and enjoy the afternoon at the beach with the monkeys living in the island. The tour ends at 4:45pm and you will leave the park back to your hotel.