Chiang Mai Bungy Jump
- Jump from 50m above attractive landscaped gardens to see a fantastic view of the Chiang Mai countryside
- Double the adrenaline experience with a friend with the Tandem Bungy Jump!
- If that's not enough, dare to take the big leap with all your friends via the Bungy for Large Groups!
- Get Wet or Stay Dry! You can extend the fun by trying a water touch for more thrills
- Prize for the brave – you will be awarded a Certificate of Courage for taking the extreme challenge
- Travel with ease with an optional round trip transfer in Chiang Mai City Center
Most recent review
What to expect
Right in the heart of the misty town, Chiang Mai's X-Centre team cooked up a unique addition to the city's burgeoning tourism scene: extreme sports. And among its popular attractions is its own take on bungee jumping. The Jungle Bungy Jump at the X-Centre towers 50m above attractive landscaped gardens centered around a lagoon. Jumping from this wilderness site is a mix of thrill and respite – the perfect recipe to conquer your greatest fears. To quote Nike, whatever you have to do, "Just do it."
Things to note
- Heavy meals before jumping are not recommended
- Wear comfortable clothes for this activity
- You can either be barefoot or wear shoes (don't forget to tighten your laces)
- Avoid carrying valuables (mobile phone, camera, jewelry, etc.)